Use the Best Probiotics to Improve Your Health
Lower Your Cholesterol and Improve Nutrient Absorption!
The best probiotics will strengthen your colon and digestive tract too. Your body must be able to properly eliminate toxins and waste material efficiently and effectively to remain healthy.
Unfortunately, due to the SAD (Standard American Diet) many of us eat processed foods that are filled with chemicals, simple sugars and carbohydrates. These foods cause the intestines to become coated with layers of undigested matter. This affects our body's ability to absorb proper nutrients. This putrified matter creates toxins that are harmful when they are reabsorbed back into to the bloodstream.
Your digestive tract contains approximately 100 trillion micro organisms or friendly bacteria made up of 500 different species. These micro organisms help to break down your food and absorb your food while providing the body with needed enzymes. At the same time these tiny organisms are removing waste and toxins from your body.
Benefits of ProbioticsHere are additional benefits of the best probiotics.
- Improves absorption of your body's necessary nutrients
- Promotes cellular growth
- Cleanses your intestinal tract of accumulated decayed matter
- Probiotics produce important enzymes that the body needs
- Increases the availability of Vitamin B, Vitamin K. lactase, fatty acids and calcium
- Helps relieve constipation and diarrhea
- Good bacteria produce antigens. Used by immune system to fight different health conditions
- Probiotics help metabolize proteins and eliminate toxic wastes from the body
More Probiotic Benefits...
- Helps control yeast infections
- The best probiotics help kill viruses and parasites
- Good bacteria produce huge pools of extra anti-bodies, ready to protect and defend against infection.
- Allergies and skin problems are aided by taking probiotic bacteria
- Probiotics stimulate the body's production of alpha- interferon, a key regulator of our immune response
- The good bacteria keeps pathogens (harmful microorganisms) in check
- The best case for probiotic therapy has been in the treatment of diarrhea
There is a large volume of anecdotal evidence supporting the reported health benefits of probiotics. In addition to the personal experiences of many users of probiotics there is a growing body of scientific evidence supporting the claim that probiotics have specific health benefits. Although there is not any conclusive scientific evidence of the health benefits of probiotics there have been a number of promising research studies completed.
Many of the conclusions surrounding probiotic research have been positive. The researchers almost invariably comment in the conclusions of their reports that additional research needs to be done. We concur with this conclusion. We welcome additional research on probiotics and other natural health supplements.
Additional Information on Probiotics
Taking the best probiotics can have a dramatic affect on your health! Not all probiotic products are the same.
Certain strains of micro organisms are more beneficial than others. It is important to find a product that has been tried and tested in the laboratory.
Some probiotics come in liquid form and others as capsules. Many have to be refrigerated after opening to preserve their potency.
Many probiotics lose their effectiveness as they travel through the stomach. The acids in the stomach can kill many of these micro organisms. Some probiotics are enteric coated to protect them from stomach acids. This only has a limited degree of success. Some micro organisms are still lost in the stomach due to acids.
There is a new probiotic on the market that shows great promise. It is coated to protect it against stomach acids and digestive juices. This new product does not have to be refrigerated.
For more information on this revolutionary new probiotic product click on the link below:
Go Here to Learn More About the Best ProbioticsReturn Best Probiotics to Best Natural Health Supplements Home PageGo to Oral Probiotics