Himalayan Crystal Salt
Provides You With Needed Minerals & Trace Elements!
Photo of Salt Mine by Fantaz
Himalayan crystal salt is mined by hand in the Himalayan Mountains of Pakistan! It is not like any salt you have ever tasted. It is actually good for you. It contains many of the necessary minerals required for good health plus trace elements. It is mined from ancient rock formations that have been protected from environmental pollutants.
Due to its crystalline shape, German naturopathic doctor, Barbara Hendel, says that Himalayan salt has its own vibrational energy field. This may be the reason many users of this crystal salt claim it gives them additional energy. Himalayan crystal salt even surpasses the benefits of sea salt.
Dr. Hendel conducted tests using an electoacupuncture device to measure energy points on the hands and feet. The test participants were tested before and after taking Himalayan crystal salt in liquid form. The test results showed that the participants were able to balance their energy meridians on their body. Those areas that tested high were reduced into a more healthy range and those areas that tested low were raised to a more desirable level.
Himalayan Salt Benefits
This unique crystal salt has many benefits:
- It enhances the flavor and Improves the taste of your food especially fresh tomatoes
- Provides the body with needed trace minerals
- It does not have a harsh aftertaste like normal table salt (sodium chloride)
- It is saltier than other salts and so you can use less
- Does not contain any sugar or harmful ingredients
- Increases your energy levels
- Reduces swelling and puffiness around the eyes
Himalayan Salt Uses
In addition to using Himalayan salt as a condiment on food it has many other healthful uses:
- Salt sole - A healthy energizing drink made with Himalayan crystal salt
- Can be used in your bath water for relaxation
- Himalayan salt can be added to a mud mask to help restore healthy skin
- Can be used as a personal deodorant
- Can be used in a neti pot to help irrigate the sinuses
- Can be added to warm water and used as tooth paste
- It is great for gargling to help sooth a sore throat
- Can be used to make a heat pack or cold pack
- Can be added to shampoo and conditioner. It is great for your scalp.
- A Himalayan salt solution can be used as an eye wash
Himalayan salt is 95% to 99% pure and does not have to be processed like regular table salt
How is Himalayan Salt Different From Regular Salt?
Here is a list of some of the differences between regular salt or sodium chloride and Himalayan crystal salt:
- Himalayan salt has a cleaner taste and does not leave a harsh aftertaste.
- It does not contain iodine
- You can use less to receive the same taste benefits
- It does a better job of drawing out the natural taste and flavors of food
- It is all natural and does not contain sugar, flowing agents or other unhealthy additives
- It has a nice rose color to it
- It energizes the body
- The minerals and trace elements have not been stripped away as they are with table salt
Himalayan Salt Sole
A healthy crystal salt sole can be made by just about anyone! Take high quality water and add it to a glass or jar. Add enough Himalayan crystal salt so that some of the salt crystals float to the bottom of the container. Let this solution stand for 24 hrs. Each day take one tablespoon of the crystal salt sole and add it to an eight ounce glass of pure water. Drink this solution the first thing in the morning before breakfast.
Here are some of the benefits of drinking a crystal salt sole each and every day. It helps with problems like:
- Eczema and psoriasis
- Athletes foot
- Digestive problems
- Kidney and bladder problems
A crystal salt Sole can also be used for inhalation to ease sinusitis.
We recommend Dr. Barbara Hendel's Himalayan Crystal Salt carried in the U.S. by Swanson Health Products. It is a quality crystal salt at a reasonable price. Swanson also has excellent shipping and customer service.
Return Himalayan Crystal Salt to Natural Health Supplements Home Page