Seaweed Benefits & Strengthens Your Circulation
Minerals in Sea Plants Help Your Heart!
Seaweed benefits your health in several important ways! It not only improves the circulatory system it does much more to promote wellness in the body.
These plants are fat free and low calorie. They also contain abundant amounts of minerals like zinc, boron, tin, selenium, chromium, antimony and bismuth. Many of these minerals are not found in our food.
These super foods also contain a full spectrum of vitamins, including E, A, C and B12. Sea plants also contain many enzymes and a full range of essential amino acids.
Seaweed or kelp can be found along coastlines around the world. It is really a type of algae and can range in size from microscopic to 100 feet in length.
Kelp grows in forests under the ocean and can grow up to two feet a day under optimal conditions. The kelp is fed minerals from the ocean water. Constant wave action is necessary to properly nourish the kelp.
The kelp forest forms a natural habitat for many kinds of ocean fish and invertebrates. Sea otters will actually roll up in a kelp leaf in order not to float away while they are taking a nap.
A cone shaped mass of branching extensions called "haptera" doesn’t carry nutrients to the kelp but acts as an anchor by attaching itself to rocks. Up to ninety percent of the kelp can break away and fall to the bottom of the ocean or be washed ashore.
Benefits of Seaweed
Here is a list of additional health benefits:
- These marine plants contain magnesium to help keep your blood pressure in check
- Boosts your immune system
- Increases your energy level
- Reduces the risk of breast cancer
- Improves feelings of well being
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Accelerates wound healing
- Helps in the treatment of certain skin disorders
- Builds your anti-aging defenses
- Kelp contains alginic acid which binds with toxins in the intestines and then carries them out of the body
- Has curative powers for tuberculosis, arthritis, colds and influenza,
- Maximizes your body's metabolism
These sea plants help you by providing all of the 56 minerals and trace minerals
required for your body’s physiological functions in chelated, colloidal forms. They should be added to the diet when possible.
Return Seaweed Benefits to Body BalanceReturn Seaweed Benefits to Best Natural Health Supplements Home Page